This is a really good game, can you give me some tips? i want to makes games, just like this one!
Super Tilt Bro. for NES
Be part of the project
Super Tilt Bro is a demake of the Super Smash Bros. series compatible with the good old Nintendo Entertainment System from the 1980s.
You and a friend take control of a clone of Sinbad, the badass mascot of Ogre3D. Two fellows, one platform: you will have to fight to throw the other out.
Jump | Move left | Unused Unused | +--+ | | +----|---|------------|--------|------------------------+ | | | | | | | | +-|-+ | | | | | | o | | | | | +-|-+ +---+ | | | | | o o | o o --- --- | | +---+ +-|-+ (select) (start) ( B ) ( A ) | | | o | | -o- -o- | | +-|-+ | | | | +--------|---|---------------------------|-------|------+ | +---+ | +---+ Shield | Special moves | | | Move right Attacks
You can use different moves by holding a direction when pressing the attack or special move button.
Beta 6 released!
- New stage: The hunt
- An orb periodically appears on the stage
- Be the first to break it, obtain an incredible strength!
- Improved menu graphics
- Completely revamped configuration screen
- Added borders to elements of all menus
- Parallax-scrolling between title and credits
- Added margin between credits and screen's border
- Improved menus
- The title screen is now animated
- New scrolling transition between menus (with parallax!!)
- When starting a match, the menu fades out
- There is now some grass shown on the character selection screen
- Improved in-game
- Improved running animation
- Sinbad now rubs its scimitar on the ground
- Added a spawn animation
- Sinbad no more comes from nowhere... He comes from a portal!
- Increased slowdown at the end of the match
- Allowing for more taunts from the winner
- Improved running animation
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Do it for the fun of doing it.
Begin with the part that you enjoy the most, be it graphics, programming or music. Choose some tools you want to learn, it is more rewarding than using tools you already know. Work on your project bit by bit, your first iteration will be weird prototypes. After some time the prototype will become somewhat playable, then pretty decent to finally be a full featured game. Just never forget that the goal is not the finished game, it is to enjoy making it.
I wish you all the best in your gamedev journey
Your game don't work
Oh? What did you try? The ROM, the linux version or the web version?
On which browser if you tried the web version? It requires a pretty modern desktop web browser :s
tip: the standard keyboard-layout for player 1 isn't suited for two-player, it's better if you 'split the keyboard in two'. that way the players won't get in each other's way.
Hey, thank you!
I fixed the default keyboard layout. Now both controllers have their keys bound by default, which is handy in this two-player game :)
You may have to click "Reset to Defaults" if you already played the game and let the default suboptimal binding.