tip: the standard keyboard-layout for player 1 isn't suited for two-player, it's better if you 'split the keyboard in two'. that way the players won't get in each other's way.
Be part of the project
Super Tilt Bro is a demake of the Super Smash Bros. series compatible with the good old Nintendo Entertainment System from the 1980s.
You and a friend take control of a clone of Sinbad, the badass mascot of Ogre3D. Two fellows, one platform: you will have to fight to throw the other out.
Alpha 6 released!
- Added the shield
- Press down while on ground
- It can take three hits before breaking dangerously
- Respawning is now something cool
- You are put on a flying platform and are invulnerable
- Added little/big jumps
- Press the jump button longer to jump higher
- Possibility to fast-fall
- Press down while mid-air to fall faster
- Full moveset implemented!
- Any combination of a direction + A or B triggers a unique move
- Playing music
- Rebinding controls
- Using gamepads
- Looking more like an old TV
- Bug fixes
- Internal: Improved data compression
- Improved aerial fight
- The winner now dances while looser slow claps
- Music and sound effects
- Added a configuration menu
- New crash animation
- Hitstun improvement
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey, thank you!
I fixed the default keyboard layout. Now both controllers have their keys bound by default, which is handy in this two-player game :)
You may have to click "Reset to Defaults" if you already played the game and let the default suboptimal binding.